I firmly believe that we all deserve to live a less stressful life. Whether you’re hustling through a 9-5, chasing down leads as an entrepreneur, finding your way through motherhood, manifesting your dreams, or literally anywhere in between, you need tools to keep you uplifted. I’ve created a wonderful list to inspire you to carve out time to pause, so you can keep going. I realize we all recharge differently, and this list is inclusive of mellow moments and active adventures. Have a look, please!
- Practice yoga– Visit a local studio or find an awesome free online class.
- Take a luxurious bath– Light a candle, apply a face mask, add bubbles and your favorite essential oils.
- Go for a walk– Soak in that sunshine for an instant mood booster.
- Connect with a friend face to face– Put down your phone and meet a friend for coffee or a cocktail.
- Draw or paint– Let your fingers travel freely and set your eyes on some color.
- Write down your passions– Visually embrace all there is for you live and experience.
- Listen to a podcast– Play through your car stereo or at the gym.
- Read a book– A couple of pages everyday exercises your brain and shifts your focus.
- Meal prep– One less thing to worry about during your busy week.
- Bake donuts– It’s a fun change from cookies and you get to experiment with frosting and toppings.
- Clear out your junk drawer– You may be surprised at what you’ve been holding on to. Let it go.
- Do a guided meditation– Press play to clear your head in 10 minutes or less.
- Take a scenic drive– Bump up your favorite tunes, roll the windows down, and just be.
- Plan a trip– There’s always time, even if it’s for a few hours.
- Go for a hike– Align yourself with nature and add a little dirt to your sneakers.
- Care for yourself– Shower, wash your hair, brush your teeth, floss, moisturize, and lounge in your comfiest robe. *Bonus option- paint your nails!
- Greet strangers warmly– Smile and genuinely ask how someone is doing with the intention of listening.
- Browse your local Farmer’s Market– Surround yourself with like-minded souls, sample treats, savor aromas, and perhaps discover your next great find.
Let me know which of these speak to you the most. Have a suggestion? Share with us! Help your fellow humans become the best versions of themselves.
To experience more great content like this, click subscribe to get it straight to your inbox.