Thanks for joining me! I’d like to start off by introducing myself. That way, you can get to know me better.
What piques my interest?
- Food! I love checking out restaurants and diving into new recipes. I grew up with a love for the kitchen, so I’m skilled at chopping, slicing, sauteeing, baking, you name it! I’m pretty darn comfortable with creating flavors too, my nose is my sous chef. A few wafts or a taste and I know immediately what a dish is missing!
- Family ♥ I am mom to the most spectacular human being on the planet, Jade Cecilia. I am happily married to my husband James. We have two adorable little Beagle mix hounds as well. A tiny human and two crazy dogs are chaotic at times, but they keep life interesting and sweet.
- Travel. Even if it’s just heading into town for the day, I love to get out and explore. Sometimes that means hopping on a plane, but mostly it’s road trips great and small. There’s so much to see in the world, and I wanna see it!
- Pizza topping: Tomatoes
- Drink: Fresh juice
- Show: Shameless
- Music Artist: Big Wild
- Season: Summer
- Yoga Pose: Kapotasana (Pigeon)
& The Basics
- My birthday is March 1st
- I currently live in Washington State, but am originally from Southern California
- I am a yoga teacher
- I have one degree in Health & Wellness and another in Math & Science
I think that covers a ton, and hopefully you’ve gained some insight as to who I am. If there is anything else you’d like to know, just ask!
Be sure to subscribe, so you can see all of the wonderful ideas I have to share with you.